Share this page with your friends with the linking options above. 100% FREE Stock Alerts 2014
Todays Stock Alert is DSKX 10/30/14
Several reasons I like this company; overall I see steady consistent growth while improving margins as they make their way towards profitability. I also believe this is a potential takeover target. Be sure to keep this stock on watch for the near future. There are number of catalyst which I think can have a positive influence on the stock price.
1. Annual Increase of revenues for 6 consecutive years indicating future growth.
2. Aegis Capital has a $5.50 Price target for DSKX -Here is a link to the Aegis Report www.stockpicksnyc.com/aegisbuyrating
3. The company announced in a recent Press Release that they have signed a distribution agreement with DrogariaVenancio, a leading Rio de Janeiro- based pharmacy chain which I expect would boost their future revenues along side with the new DS Laboratories store that opened in Shanghai, China in July 2014 http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ds-healthcare-opens-its-first-ds-laboratories-store-in-china-2014-07-14
4. Chart history showing frequent bottom bollie spikes. You can see each time the candle dipped under the bottom Bollinger Band, DSKX made a significant spike. At these levels is oversold so we could see a big a rebound. Check out this chart, Bottom Bollinger Band is the the bottom green line. BB(20,2) I like it. http://scharts.co/10Aw16P
5. Also in September 2014 DS Healthcare Group obtains regulatory approval in Middle East, which could also play a positive role in their future income.
6. Insider buying at 1.09 in September 2014
7. The stock is trading at less then 1x expected 2014 sales, when its competitor Nioxin was sold for $368 million or 5 times sales to P&G
8. One of their Products ” Revita ” mentioned in May 2014 Vogue Magazine issue “Revita is a high-performance hair-stimulating shampoo from DS Laboratories which helps users arrest thinning and preserve hair ”
9. PHILLIP FROST!!! In my recent research of companies, I noticed legendary investors Dr. Phillip Frost M.D & Howard Lorber are shareholders in DKSX!! I did some digging around in the SEC filings and found that Frost Gamma Investment Trust is owns 150,000 shares of DSKX.
Here is the link:
Some of you may have already heard of Phillip Frost from the Forbes 400 but here are some links below if you would like to know more about him Dr. Phillip Frost, Trustee, holds voting and dispositive control over securities held of record by Frost Gamma Investment Trust.
“Here is a brief list of some of Dr. Phillip Frost’s overlooked wins:
Continucare (invested $16.8M that became $170M) +900%
Dreams (invested $2M that became $15M) +650%
Whitman Education (invested $6M that became $175M) +2800%
Key Pharmaceuticals (invested $5M that became $180M) +3500%
Rolapitant (invested $29M that became $190M) +580%
Ivax (invested $100M incl. open market purchases that became $1.5B) +1400%
ChromaDex (combination of personal and corporate investments) all up at least +200%
North American Vaccine (invested $10M that became $140M) +1300% ”
Read full article in the link below
StockPicksNYC (Baran Giresunluoglu) is not a registered investment advisor or a registered securities broker dealer. Any information contained in our website or email newsletter should be viewed as commercial entertainment and is not intended to be investment advice. We strongly advise that you don’t make any investment decisions solely based on the Information provided in this website or newsletter. If you choose to invest in any companies mentioned in our research then you must trade at your own risk and perform due diligence before buying or selling any securities or consult with a licensed financial advisor before taking any action. We will do our very best to provide you with stocks to watch but we can NOT guarantee anything. Any individual who chooses to invest in any securities, we advise you should do so with caution. Investing in Stocks carries a high degree of risk and you may a lose some or all of the money that you have invested. I encourage everyone to do research if they choose to invest which is the reason I provide links in all of my emails, I want you to see what I see. We release our stock alerts based on company news, profile, fundamental analysis , and other factors. The purpose of the email is for commercial entertainment. Please due diligence if you choose to buy any securities mentioned in this email . Stock Picks NYC ( Baran Giresunluoglu ) will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, speical, exemplary, or other damages including loss of money, pain and suffering. We strongly encourage that you do your own research and before making any investments in any securities. StockPicksNYC tries to provide accurate information but cannot and does not guarantee the accurateness and completeness of statements made regarding the companies mentioned. Individuals should go as far as assuming that all information about profiled companies is untrustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. If StockpicksNYC ever receives compensation, then StockPicksNYC will fully disclose compensation. StockPicksNYC received Five Dollars as compensation for the awareness of DSKX from a third party. Be careful of shady newsletters that don’t disclose whether they are being compensated money or shares to send emails. Please Keep in mind that the information contained herein contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1993 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 including statements regarding expected continual growth of the company and the value of its securities. In accordance with the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 it is hereby noted that statements contained herein that look forward in time which include everything other than historical information, involve risk and uncertainties that may affect the company’s actual results of operation. Factors that could cause actual results to differ include the size and growth of the market for the company’s products, the company’s ability to fund its capital requirements in the near term and in the long term, pricing pressures, unforeseen and/or unexpected circumstances in happenings, pricing pressures, etc. Investing in any type of securities is speculative and carries risk. Please keep in mind that past performance does not guarantee future results.